Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Recap

So I realized I didn't post on here as much as I wanted to this summer. So here's a summer recap of some of my favorite outfits :)
Dress, Long Fake Pearls, Tights, Tall Socks, Combat Boots.

I just took a white pinstriped button up shirt, cut it into a tank, and wore it under my denim shirt. Paired with some high waisted shorts, and a red & white flower to clip in.

Super Simple Tuck. 
- Tease hair at crown
-Put on headband (the kind that wraps all the way around).
- Tuck hair in bottom of headband.
-Bobby pin as necessary. 


Nothing like some beachy waves with an empire waist top :)


Can't forget the traditional low pony.
Easy elegance: twist a section of the bottom pony around the elastic and pin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates