Every December I'm always amazed at how fast the year goes by. It's like "Holy crap, what have I done all year?". But then you slowly start to realize that you aren't (at least I hope) a piece of shit human being and you've been even the tiniest bit successful the past year - seriously like even once is acceptable. (Side note: please keep in mind that success is relative. It changes. There is no right answer for defining success - especially if it brings you happiness). It's kind of crazy about how day-to-day we take for granted how fast life is changing. I honestly thought I didn't really do anything this past year - holy smokes am I wrong. Here's recap of 2015.
- Rang in the New Year with my old roomie, her boyfriend, their best friend, my boyfriend, and my best friend.
Our faces when we realized this was our last New Years all together.
- Best friend LEAVES US and moves to California to pursue his music dreams (he knows I'm kidding, don't worry).
- Spring semester starts
- I pledged Delta Zeta!
Lil 'ol me with my pledge pin!
- Spring break with the boy visiting my mom and her boyfriend in Washington.
- I GOT MY BIG!
My bf loves this picture, even though I'm crazy sea sick.
- I was officially initiated into Delta Zeta!
- My boyfriend turned 22!
|The day we passed our national exam!|
MAY - if you live in a college town, you know this is a big time of changes
- Our sorority said goodbye to our old house!
- FIJI and DZ formals
- Last shindig with the roomie
- Move into new house with the boyfriend
- Workin' all day err day.
- 4th of July on the lake with the bf and his fam.
- I turned 24!!
- I went blonde!
- I quit my job!
- Grandparent's 50th anniversary!
- Reunion barbecues galore!
- Formal Recruitment Preparation
- I chopped off my hair!
- Fall semester begins!
- Formal recruitment!
- BID DAY! - Got my Pearl Sister!
- Zombie Crawl! - with the bf, his brother & his dad!
- Halloween the bf was too sick to go out, so we got dressed up and got 1/2 off Chipotle!
- I GOT MY LITTLE!!!
We can't take a normal picture lmao.
Isn't she the cutest?
- Most of my month was spent inside because of problems with anxiety. BUT I asked for help, and I'm doing much better! Seriously, we all love you, if you need help don't hesitate for a second to ask.
- MY LITTLE WAS INITIATED!!
- I joined Younique - if you want AMAZING makeup check out my website ;) www.mariahsmakeupstash.com
LOVE this makeup! If you haven't tried it yet, you seriously need to!
- My aunt got married! I was a bridesmaid, and the bf was an usher :)
Up & coming:
- FINALS - ugh, don't remind me.
- My boyfriend graduates!!
- First Christmas at the bf's family's
- A LONGGG break.
- who knows!
Wow, and those were just the highlights. Like I said, it doesn't seem like that much is changing. But holy cow. What are you goals for the new year?